HANOI: Vietnam’s logistics sector is expected to make up between 8% and 10% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) by 2025, Vietnam News Agency (VNA) reported.
Founded on: 01.11.2016
Formerly known as the Logistics Department (SHI)
– Means of transportation:
75 specialized cars of all types and capacities from 1.4 Tons to 8.0 Tons
– Manage and operate the warehouse system of nearly 10.000 m2 of Son Ha Group.
– Personnel size: 175 people, organized into 04 functional departments
Why choose us?
- Owning a strong fleet of vehicles is structurally diverse, with unique design and optimum handling capacity.
- Personnel trained standard, professional style.
- IT systems are committed to updating new technology.
- More than 18 years of operation in the specialized logistics sector of Son Ha Group.
- Teams receive training through the practice, understanding the specific ‘rules of the game’.
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) & KPIs.
- Professional management system.
- The system regulation is consistent and up to date.
- Commit to the best service quality for customers.
- Commitment to optimize logistics costs for customers.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of service quality.
- There is a wide and ever-expanding network of logistics.
- Having a system of sub-contractors that are professional and ready to serve.